Friday, October 30, 2009

Where I want to live

At the moment, I live in a student complex but I can't wait to have my own appartment! For some time, I collect images of nice interiors. I don't know anymore where I got them from but here are a few of my collection!


I love the lights, the photographes and the wooden installation next to the door

I love colour...

...but I'm also very fond of white

And ofcourse, Amélie Poulain's house

I'm sorry if I picked one of the images from your blog without mention it. Please say so in the comments!

7 comments:

  1. I love the rich colors on the walls. White walls are nice, but not quite "me." I hear you on student housing too...I can't wait for a place entirely my own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oww jij hebt ook een toffe blog! Heb je toegevoegd aan mn blog link lijstje! Tot volgende week en succes met al het werk nog even! X Eva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die witte is cool!
    X Lin

    ReplyDelete
  4. mooi! stiekem zou ik ook wel in een klein 'amelie-huisje' willen wonen ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ja er is geen deeltijd voor design helaas... wel voor styling bij Artemis, maar dat is aardig prijzig... Je kan ook losse cursussen volgen, maar die zijn ook duur en dan weet je niet eens zeker of ze ook echt geaccepteerd worden bij bijvoorbeeld een baan op dat gebied. Ik weet het nog niet dus =D maar ik wil het wel heel graag haha!
    Mooie foto's, als ik later een huis koop dan zal het ook drama worden.. ik vind te veel mooi, maar ook te veel lelijk haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. gosh i know what you mean i can't wait to have my own place someday for now i just collect interiors on my pcand elle decore every now and again:)xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wauw die witte kamer!
    X, fashion-nerdic

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message!