Friday, October 23, 2009

We love tapas!

I had dinner with my best friends tonight and it was so much fun. We went for tapas in the nicest restaurant. If you are planning on going to Amsterdam and you like tapas, I would really recommend it. The tapas bar is called Stefanos and you'll find it here: Roelof Hartstraat 27. Not really in the centre, but also a very nice part of the city. The owner is actually a Greek so you will find a mix between Spanish and Greek food on the menu.



I thought my pictures were very clear but when I put them on my laptop, I got a nasty surprise. They aren't that sharp but you will get the idea! I also recieved my dress from Etsy! I am so happy about it, I really love it! Better pictures will come up soon.




Hmm tiramisu... my favourite desert!

Three of my best friends! We had a great evening. Unfortunatly one of my friends couldn't make it and the other one is currently in Ghana, Africa! She's doing an internship in a hospital over there, very exciting.

Tapasbar Stefanos
Roelof Hartstraat 27
1071 VG Amsterdam

ps. for those who noticed, yes: I dyed my hair!

11 comments:

  1. I love your blouse and your hair looks great!

    xoxo

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je haar is mooi! Ziet er gezellig uit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Je blog is super!

    En thanks voor de tip over het restaurantje, ga er zeker eens kijken!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Je maakt me hongerig met je tiramisu (echt my favourite gebakje)

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these photos..the Tiramisu looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superleuke foto's!
    Mooie outfit en je haar ook =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy, those desserts look delicious! I love your blog, I want to visit Amsterdam so badly, I might stop by when I visit Paris. Love your blog, pls check out my blog monagendademode.blogspot.com

    Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome dress and it definitely seems like a fantastic meal.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jamjam jaaaa dat was errrrug lekker! X Lin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message!