Thursday, December 17, 2009

I'm moving this weekend

It is almost 2010, time for new things to do, experience more, good intentions and go on. As you know, i am working on my new layout for a while now. It doesn't really went the way i wanted it to be but i'm quit satisfied now. So i'm starting my 'doing new things in the new year' a little early as i am switching this weekend to my new blog! You can find me them on www.petticoatsandhighheels.com! I really hope you will all follow me there as well.



This is in London, at Portobello Road where I bought some cute vintage dress in which i unfortunatly don't fit...

There will be a little webshop integrated in my new layout where you can shop my outfits! Stuff I haven't wore or don't wear anymore i will sell there. Also my friend Sophie will sell some stuff.

Well... sunday my boyfriend is going to help me with the technical stuff. I am so curious what you all will think about it!

Have a nice weekend xx

13 comments:

  1. You look so cute!
    Ben benieuwt naar je nieuwe site :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! I cant wait to be in London too! the oufit is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm i always get directed to your blogspot address instead of the new 1...

    love ur black coat dear! i'm glad u liked my charm bracelet :) looking forward to browse thru items in ur to-be-opened-soon shop ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This look is just perfect! I love this so much!

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Londen is echt heel leuk. Volgende keer moet je Camden (metro: Camden Town) bezoeken, ze hebben daar heel veel vintage bij elkaar gepropt :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so cute! I love this bundled up look.

    I'll be sure to follow you at your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely picture! I can't wait to see your new blog. I'll definitely be following it. But what will happen to this blog? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ik vind je blog echt superleuk! Maar je moet wel aan je Engels werken (absoluut niet om lullig te doen hoor!) want er staan wel erg veel spelfouten in.. Anyway, je kledingstijl is geweldig :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you all! This blog will stay the same as I can't move all the posts i made... So if you like, you can see old posts here.

    @anonymous, dankje voor je comment. Ik heb inderdaad moeite met mijn engels maar ik wil het heel graag verbeteren, dus als je spelfouten ziet zeg het alsjeblieft, dan kan ik daar aan werken :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. het is haven't worn, I have been working for a while now, it didn't really go the way I wanted it to, en quite in plaats van quit :)

    nogmaals, niet aanvallend of lullig bedoeld ofzo! het is natuurlijk helemaal niet belangrijk maar het is wel leuk voor je internationale lezers enzo :D hihi.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute outfit! I'll need to get out my coat and woolies out soon, getting cold over here now! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message!